Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Halloween is Today! Here’s some of what I’m sure you’ll see today ….

If you see one of these in the street, now you know the background!

1. Spider-Man costumes:

After the release of  “Spider-man: Across the Spider Verse”  in June and the new spider-man game, released this month, spider man is gaining popularity and being the top topic on the internet for the past months. Costumes like Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy, Hobie Brown or other different variation spider-man would be really used this Halloween.

2. Fnaf costumes:

The release of  the Five nights at Freddy’s movie this last week, a really wanted movie for years now and being the main topic, there’s no doubt that there are going to be a lot of people dressed up like the animatronics from much a popular game.

3. Barbie costumes:

This last summer, the Barbie movie was a big hit, with their fun humor, great music and their awesome costumes, there’s going to be a lot of people dressing up as Barbies and Ken in there iconic skating or cowboy costumes and of course a ton of pink.

4. Scott Pilgrim VS the world costumes:

With the anime series, coming up this November, a lot of fans have been waiting excitedly for its release and gaining a lot of popularity back on track.

5.  Adventure time: Fionna and Cake costumes:

With the new adventure time series, paying more attention to a real world version of the original series lot of people have love it backing adventure time have a big come back.

This are just some costumes ideas, but im sure there going to be some other fun and creative ideas people will do too, Halloween is to have fun anyways.