Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Fortnite unveils new season

Let’s get introduced to the newest season of Fortnite

Fortnite Chapter 5 season 1 has arrived bringing in new exciting and expected stuff like a new map, new weapons and loot pool and a brand new battle pass. Even after all these big changes there are small changes that make the game more exciting and we will be revealing them.

Fortnite Chapter 5 Trailer Has Just Released - What to Expect from the New Season - FandomWire

Fortnite Chapter 5 season 1 map

One of the biggest changest in the game is a new map.  The map comes with a bunch of new changes like a moving train across the map, new vehicles like the Trailsmasher SUV, and a whole ton of locations like, Ritzy Riviera, Rebel’s Roost, and Hazy Hillside.

All Augments and what they do in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 - Dot Esports

Lego Fortnite

One of the biggest announcements of the season was Lego Fortnite, a whole new survival game mode that’s seperate from creative and battle royale. One of the most interesting things about this game mode is the Lego mini figures of the Fortnite characters which they have more than 1200 characters done, and any character that you already own and has a Lego theme character you already own it for free in your locker. There would also be future game modes of Lego coming in the future too and you can earn XP for the battle pass too.

Every new, vaulted, and unvaulted weapon in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 - Dexerto

Fortnite Chapter 5 season 1 loot pool

A new chapter means a whole new loot pool. This season brings out a group of new assault rifles, SMGs, shotguns, and more. There is a whole new weapon mods, a ballistic shield and a new mobility item in the game.

List of new guns:

• Hammer Pump Shotgun
  • Nemesis AR
  • Striker AR
  • Thunder Burst SMG
  • Hyper SMG
  • Reaper Sniper Rifle
  • Ranger Pistol
  • Grapple Blade
  • Ballistic Shield
  • Cluster Clingers

Seen here: Ballistic Shield

Seen here: Ballistic Shield 

Seen here: The Grapple Blade

Seen here: The Grapple Blade

Seen here: weapon mods

Seen here: Weapon Mods

Join the Fight in Fortnite BR Chapter 5 Season 1: Underground!

Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 battle pass

The new battle pass comes with eight new characters with two new crossovers. Family Guy’s Peter Griffin and Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid.