Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Crafting Stories, Connecting Minds

The Hive

Girl’s Softball Team is Off to Blazing Start

Telecom Girls softball improve to 2-0 on the Season

This was the first scrimmage for the Telecom Yellow Jackets against the New Utrecht Utes.

Teresa Arreola got the girls started off with a single. Next at bat was Leilah Sharshan who picked up right where Teresa Arreola started getting another single. Advancing Teresa to second. Jaileen Fernandez after, sent the ball that was caught but fortunately for Tele, Vanessa Archer and Leilah Sharhan both ran home. Putting the first runs on the Board for Tele.

With the Second inning closing, the score was 2-0. The pitcher for the Yellow jackets Jaileen Fernandez ran into a little problem with Utrecht having the bases loaded. With a 3-2 count Jaileen Fernandez sent a pitch that was Slingshotted out to Mid-Field, but caught by Leilah Sharhan.

Ending the Utes run. At the end of the inning, the score was 5-4 in favor of Telecom.

With a light drizzle coming down, Dlal Elssaid picked the momentum back up with her next at bat. Elssaid sent the ball right down left field, allowing her to advance to third base.

The Yellow Jackets ended the game on top 10-6, and will pick back up versus Petrides High School on Thursday, April 4th.